Let your voice be heard.
PC-Doctor cares about what our customers, partners, and others think, and we are always searching for ways to better communicate with them. Please join our online community to make your voice heard and learn about PC-Doctor, diagnostics, technical and engineering subjects, and whatever interests you.
The makings of our community.
- Our community consists of our forums, blog, and Facebook page.
- Get news and information about new and upcoming products
- Fans of our Facebook page periodically receive special discounts, coupons, and promotions
- We especially welcome involvement from our customers, and anyone in the diagnostics or PC industries.
- Learn about Dr. Blip, PC-Doctor's chief promotions officer — a very unique and animated member of our executive team.
- Promote your great ideas and pick up some new ones. This community will be a gathering place for leaders in our industry, and will be a vehicle for improving the PC experience for everyone.
- Find out more about the inner workings of PC-Doctor.
Our blog feed, direct to you.
21 July 2019
Advancing the World’s Number One Hardware Diagnostic Toolkit Service Center 12 continues to advance as the world’s number one hardware diagnostic toolkit—with all new Certified NIST-Compliant Drive Erase, plus cloud-stored drive erasure reports. This latest release also includes these notable new features and more: DirectX 12 Shader Rendering test Android version 8.x Oreo and 9.x […]
Test PCs. Test Macs. Test Android devices. Test remotely. Test more with these huge Black Friday savings! PC-Doctor is once again offering the best discounts of the year — 20% off everything!!! Service Center Deals Sale active 11/23/2018 through 11/26/2018 The world’s #1 PC, Android and Mac hardware diagnostic toolkit. Used by repair technicians, service […]
PC-Doctor turned 25 this year! What an accomplishment. We could not have done it without the support of our most precious asset…you, our customers! Help us celebrate this monumental year and enjoy some of the greatest savings we’ve ever offered. Now through September 18th save 25% on everything! Yes, you read that correctly! You can […]
Keeping tabs on our forum conversations.
Ask Our Experts
21 July 2019
Vista 6.0 II could have been modified to by Regedit , windows 10 pro Oct. 2018 could not be kept the modified after reboot computer since Mar. 2019 extended today under tracking by Microsoft without answers further from?
Inside the SC10 package ,
- what is S-2245, ULINE used for ? Shall call 1-800-295-....
- IDE card at win10pro won't shown diagnose result to the external displayer ?
I installed PC-Doctor toolbox on 2 pc. Bought 2 licenses but used initially one and the same productcode. Now I get the message that I installed to many times. How do I enter th...
21 July 2019
I'm curious if there is a list of what was new/removed from 7.9 to 8.0. I have 8.0 bin & cue files on my computer that I never upgraded to and was hoping to find out ho worthwhile the upgrade might still be.
For the entire Presidents' Week (2/16-2/22), take 20% off our professional diagnostic products including all Service Center kits, a 1 year su...
We have responded to your support ticket to inform you that we have sent the DVDs for Service Center 12. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope the DVDs will allow you to complete your upgrade without any issues.
PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
21 July 2019
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please submit a support ticket here: http://www.pc-doctor.com/support and we will respond promptly with an active download link.
Please keep in mind, the PC-Doctor Toolbox application is installed via an....
I do not understand why is it so difficult to reinstall an ap. I paid for less than three months ago.
I think I give up.
YES! I am confounded by the fact that I cannot simply redownload the software.
During a system wipe and reinstall, there shouldn't be any reason why I am spending an hours worth of time or more just trying to reinstall the software.